Vitamin C 600mg
Vitamin C is present in many fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits, but most people do not eat enough of these foods to reap the many benefits of Vitamin C. For this reason, it should added as a supplement to the diet. It has many benefits, supports a variety of the body’s structures and is essential to the formation of bones and teeth. Humans, unlike most other animals, do not create their own Vitamin C, and need to obtain it daily through foods rich in this vitamin. Our buffered form of Vitamin C (Ca ascorbate) ensures that the pH is stable even in large doses and also minimizes gastro intestinal discomfort.
How it works and what it benefits:
– It helps to make and maintain collagen, a protein found in connective tissue. Collagen enhances the body’s ability to absorb iron and Vitamin C can assist directly in the absorption of iron
– Helps to strengthen the capillaries (tiniest blood vessels) and cell walls
– Prevents bruising, promotes healing and keeps ligaments (which connect muscle to bone), tendons, (which connect bone to bone) and gums strong and healthy
– It also aids in producing haemoglobin in red blood cells and assists the body in absorbing iron from foods
– Some scientists believe it can be used in the treatment of cancer and heart disease because of its antioxidant properties and studies have shown that low levels of this vitamin are linked to heart attacks
– Vitamin C can block the effect of inflammatory substances produced in response to pollen and other allergens
– Stress related symptoms
– Boost immune system
– Overall protection for all conditions
– Wound healing
– Strengthen capillaries
– Reduce length and severity of colds
– Assist in cellular stress.
– Assists in fighting severe respiratory infections
– Natural anti-histamine
– Assist in control of asthma and allergies
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your health professional.
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this supplement.
All Sally T. Products which are nutritional are non-returnable.
Capsules are Kosher and Halal.
|Active Ingredient||mg/capsule or tablet|
|Calcium Ascorbate (Non Acidic/Buffered Vitamin C)||600|